Ok, so U.S. Rockets [NEVER] existed? I am confused!

At one point while I was a member of TRA the majority of their BOD (5 of 9 IIRC) had substance abuse problems, and 2 had felony records or equivalent.

"I know nothing" about Jerry's personal life.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

So I ask of Lunarlos, what are you on?? He's probably one of the drug abusers f rom the early days of HPR himself. SInce he won't identify himself, we can only assume.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Maybe not substance abuse, but Chuck deliberately lied to the NAR about TRA motor certification status in 1992.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Or thee active ingredient in Chocolate (not the caffeine). I guess that would be my drug of choice.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

How about 11/13 in Price, MD?

Reply to
Phil Stein

How do you know this?

What exactly is "equivalent" to a felony conviction??

Reply to
raydunakin

God. Will you guys just freakin' get over it? All of you. Jerry included.

It's old. It's dead. It's been beat, and re-beat, and re-re-beat over, and over, and nothing has changed. And it won't change.

We've CPR'd it. We've defibrilated it. It's dead Jim.

Jeez...

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

Talking with them.

Military court martial.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

A court martial is a trial.

To be court martialed is the same as being put on trial.

Equating a court martial with a felony conviction is just... dumb.

Reply to
Vaga Bond

Always happy to meet new faces. I'll be available for introductions, both days of our next MDRA launch, (12 and 13 Nov, 2005).

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

You are absolutely correct in your explanation of what a court marshal is, (a trial). However, all US military court martial convictions are legally equivalent to a federal felony conviction. It matters not if the courts martial conviction is the result of Summary, Special, or General Courts martial trial.

Fred Wallace CMSgt, USAF Retired

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

I may just take you up on that.

Reply to
Rad Sampson

By the way, does Justin Gleiter still fly down there?

Reply to
Rad Sampson

Normally, only a general court martial conviction is equivalent to a felony conviction. A felony is a crime for which the punishment in federal law may be death or imprisonment for more than one year. A summary court-martial may only impose restriction for two months or less. A special court-martial may impose confinement for no more than six months. A general court-martial may impose any punishment that is not otherwise prohibited by the UCMJ, including the death penalty when specifically authorized.

Mario

Reply to
Mario Perdue

You are mistaken. All courts martial convictions are classified as a felony conviction. There is no such misdemeanor courts martial conviction.

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Please do, but I doubt you will.

BTW, Justin Gleiter still launches with MDRA. In fact he was at the October launch..

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

If I don't make it to Price, you can come see me anytime.

You know where I live.

Reply to
Rad Sampson

Here's what I see as the worst of it. Jerry has a son; a nice kid really. He's smart and he's more than old enough to use a computer and read NGs. I have little doubt that he reads this one. It has got to hurt and it certainly must be damaging for a young man to read such vile things about his father. Posting trash like that is ungentlemanly and is the typical purveyance of degenerate cowards. Whether or not a man has a case against Jerry, no man should be deliberately humiliating another in front of his child.

Reply to
Reece Talley

Steve Decker "weaseled":

Not worth the additional effort.. I expected the above type response from you. I think I'll just refer to you "Weasel" from now on. However, I guess I should apologize to the poor weasels for insulting the species..

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

I think you're just yellow, Cletus.

You want a piece bad enough, come get it.

It will be my pleasure to put you in the slam and/or the hospital.

Reply to
Rad Sampson