Ok, so U.S. Rockets [NEVER] existed? I am confused!

He never was a real active flyer. COnsidering how inactive he's been on the forums lately, I suspect that his flying has gone from seldom to never. I think he was seen at METRA and possibly NEPRA. They are close to each other in the NE PA, N NJ/NY areas.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Ray is correct. When I said people have seen him, it was his kids that were doing the flying. Iz flys the keyboard.

Reply to
Phil Stein

After much snippage Phil quipped: "Don't let all that get in the way of an opportunity to lecture people."

Absolutely not, I promise it won't.

Reply to
Reece Talley

as per

Legal Matters: Courts-Martial

The Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) provides for three different types of courts-martial: summary, special, and general. These forms of courts-martial differ in their make-up and the punishments which may be imposed.

The Military Rules of Evidence apply to all classifications of courts-martial. Moreover, an accused must be proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

Summary Court-Martial

A summary court-martial consists of one commissioned officer, and may try only enlisted personnel for noncapital offenses. The punishment which may be imposed depends on the grade of the accused.

In the case of enlisted members above the fourth pay grade, a summary court-martial may impose restriction for no more than two months, forfeiture of two-thirds of one month's pay, and reduction to the next inferior pay grade.

In the case of all other enlisted members, the court-martial may also impose confinement for not more than one month and may reduce the accused to the lowest pay grade, E-1.

The accused has the absolute right to refuse trial by summary court-martial. The accused does not have the right to representation by an attorney. The accused does have the right to cross-examine witnesses, to call witnesses and produce evidence, and to testify or remain silent.

Special Court-Martial

A special court-martial consists of not less than three members and a military judge, or an accused may be tried by military judge alone upon request of the accused.

A special court-martial is often characterized as a misdemeanor court, and may try all persons subject to the UCMJ, including officers and midshipmen.

A special court-martial may impose admonition, reprimand, restriction, extra duty, confinement for no more than six months, and forfeiture of two-thirds of a month's pay for six months in all cases. In addition, enlisted members may be reduced to the lowest pay grade, and receive a bad-conduct discharge.

General Court-Martial

A general court-martial consists of not less than five members and a military judge, or an accused may be tried by military judge alone upon request of the accused.

A general court-martial is often characterized as a felony court, and may try all persons subject to the UCMJ, including officers and midshipmen.

A general court-martial may adjudge any punishment not prohibited by the UCMJ, including death when specifically authorized. D C

Reply to
stealthboogie

Thanks Doug, I stand corrected. I still don't think I would like to have the federal RAP sheet with a courts-martial conviction listed. On second thought, I don't think I want a federal RAP sheet at all..(:-)

Fred

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Thanks for re-stating what I posted in my original message. I was pretty sure of my understanding on this, but it's nice to see a cite that confirms it.

Mario

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote: > as per

Reply to
Mario Perdue

Yeah, I don't like that kind of music either...

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Nice thread...

So, any of you old ass clowns still fly rockets, or do you just whine like a bunch of schoolgirls on rmr?

Reply to
Mark W

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Hey Mark,

Check out rocketryforum.com ... its 'Jerry Free' and there is ALOT of VALUABLE information at this website. RMR is just a place to crap in ... nothing more ... nothing less ... you can thank Jerry for this ;)

... and hey ... who you calling 'old'?! If you were born before the outbreak of WWII ... you are OLD :)

Reply to
lunarlos

Reply to
Christopher Brian Deem

Eh, I check in here from time to time just to see whats going on. Too much high school fan bois and haters drama. Again.

PS, FWIW When I usually see the typical Jerry slap fest here, its usually somone going out of their way to poke Jerry in the eye first, and he responding back with an oblique one line drive by. Same as it ever was.

PPS If your going to try and bait Irvine into yet another 'you suck, why aren't you better' thread, you should at least have the balls to post under your own name, before you chide him for not answering your 'questions'. Imbues a minimum amount of credibility into your analysis.

Oh well, same time next year...

Mark

Reply to
Mark W

Looks like he was speaking to the "lunatic mind" Chris. Is that you?

(He was talking about Chris Taylor, who seems to have a knack for pushing Tod's button.)

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

eeeeeewwwwwwwwwww!!

Reply to
Anonymous

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Sorry Mr. Deem, yes I was indeed speaking of young Master Taylor...

I miss those "argue with a dolt" fests we used to have...

tah

Reply to
hiltyt