Ok, so U.S. Rockets [NEVER] existed? I am confused!

Correct.
Certainly.

Who doesn't? We all want that. The difference is, Jerry thinks TRA/NAR should ignore any laws and regulations that inconvenience him in any way. He also blames TRA/NAR for every law and regulation ever written regarding rocketry (including those that predate both orgs) as if all government agencies are mere pawns of TRA/NAR.

If he doesn't like the current laws, he has the same options as the rest of us: He can ignore them AT HIS OWN RISK; or he can work with the government agencies (or through the courts) to have them changed.

At one point while I was a member of TRA the majority of their BOD (5 of 9 IIRC) had substance abuse problems, and 2 had felony records or equivalent.

"I know nothing" about Jerry's personal life.
Bob Kaplow wrote:

How do you know this?

What exactly is "equivalent" to a felony conviction??

On 6 Nov 2005 16:52:41 -0800, " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

God. Will you guys just freakin' get over it? All of you. Jerry included.
It's old. It's dead. It's been beat, and re-beat, and re-re-beat over, and over, and nothing has changed. And it won't change.
We've CPR'd it. We've defibrilated it. It's dead Jim.
Jeez...
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems

Shut up Hilty, or I'll kick yer' ass.
Sorry, just had to say that. Threatening incipient mayhem seems to be the in thing on RMR these days, and I just HAVE to fit in, you know. ;-)
--
Tweak

Tweak wrote:

    I suggest that we all put pathetic idle threats into our .sig files, just to save time.
===============Hey (your name here), show up at a launch I'm at and I'll kick your (body part here).
On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 10:20:33 -0500, Tweak

Yeah, I guess in this case the ongoing cat fight is kind of a fixture. You know, like the "It's a Small World Ride" at Disney. No matter how progressive, or expansive the park gets, that ride will probably be there for eons. Not heavily trafficed, and relegated to the corner, but a "fixture" nonetheless...
<g>
Guess I'll just have to retrain myself to ignore the constant rantings of the omnipresent lunatic minds here on RMR...
Speaking of which, so where's Chris?
<g>
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems
On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 17:26:37 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@weinerboy.org wrote:

Trying to kick it up a notch? 8-)
Make sure you've had your shots - he bites.
Is Chris a Jerry supporter like Iz?
On 7 Nov 2005 12:53:36 -0800, " snipped-for-privacy@juno.com"
Dunno.
Is Jerry analog, or digital?