Ok, so U.S. Rockets [NEVER] existed? I am confused!

It's possible that I'm mistaken. It's equally possible that it is you who are mistaken. Either way it has nothing to do with rocketry so I'll leave you to your beliefs.

Mario

Reply to
Mario Perdue

Do you want to fight him too?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Come on wussy boy - are you going to show up or not? THis is a yes or no question. You don't want people questioning your credibility do you?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Rad Sampson/weaseled:

I doubt you will ever make an attempt to find out.

Please reread my previous post, (carefully). Your lack of comprehension is apparent..

Weasel, weasel, weasel; Your perception is all wrong, I never go looking for trouble. I just find it impossible to walk away from or turn the other cheek. However, if you ever run into me, you can always try the latter.. Once again, I must apologize to the poor weasels for insulting the apecies..

Well It's time to go earn some spending money. You have a great day Weasel..(;-)

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Speaking of Andrew, jerry has refused to take his son to the doctor for scheduled appointments for the hormone therapy he needs.

JERRY, TAKE YOU SON TO THE DOCTOR, BE A REAL FATHER.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Yes, it's unfortunate that Jerry's unscroupulous actions have hurt his family.

BTW, I must have missed your posts protesting the damage to the children of the people Jerry has slandered online. Perhaps you can direct me to them.

Reply to
raydunakin

Shut up Hilty, or I'll kick yer' ass.

Sorry, just had to say that. Threatening incipient mayhem seems to be the in thing on RMR these days, and I just HAVE to fit in, you know. ;-)

Reply to
Tweak

Dave,

Actually he can't ... you see there is this restraining order thingy and it ... well you know :(

Dave Grayvis wrote:

Reply to
lunarlos

I suggest that we all put pathetic idle threats into our .sig files, just to save time.

================ Hey (your name here), show up at a launch I'm at and I'll kick your (body part here).

Reply to
Howdy

Yeah, I guess in this case the ongoing cat fight is kind of a fixture. You know, like the "It's a Small World Ride" at Disney. No matter how progressive, or expansive the park gets, that ride will probably be there for eons. Not heavily trafficed, and relegated to the corner, but a "fixture" nonetheless...

Guess I'll just have to retrain myself to ignore the constant rantings of the omnipresent lunatic minds here on RMR...

Speaking of which, so where's Chris?

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

Trying to kick it up a notch? 8-)

Make sure you've had your shots - he bites.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Uh huh, OK, Cletus.

BTW, you spelled "species" incorrectly.

I know it's difficult when you don't have opposable thumbs, but do try, won't you, Cletus?

Say "hey" to Cousin Goober.

Reply to
Rad Sampson

Is Chris a Jerry supporter like Iz?

Reply to
lunarlos

Dunno.

Is Jerry analog, or digital?

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

Weasel squirmed:

You see, now we have an understanding..

Hey, your not totaly stupid, you at least understood the meaning..

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

----- Original Message ----- From: Newsgroups: rec.models.rockets Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 2:56 PM Subject: Re: Ok, so U.S. Rockets [NEVER] existed? I am confused!

Um, just a hunch, Tod, but does this have something to do with capitalizing words in the middle of sentences and arguing vehemantly over the small matters?

:-)

Dwayne Surdu-Miller

Reply to
Dwayne Surdu-Miller

I should have been clearer: the person in question was tried and convicted, and dishonorably discharged.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Fair enough, then. And I apologize for being terse and saying that was dumb; I was feeling really grouchy last night and the a**hole in me was in full battle regalia.

Reply to
Vaga Bond

Very good Ray. I post a reminder that we should all behave like gentlemen and rather than consider it, you point at Jerry and say "he did it too". Geez, It matters not to me whether or not it's you, Jerry or Santa Clause, uncivil behavior is uncivil behavior. In this case, the comments were way beyond the usual name calling and accusations and went to the point of out right meanness. It really has to end. Everyone has to stop or else the future of the hobby is really going to suffer. This is a forum devoted to model building and flying. That being said, so much of what gets posted here is just plain nasty, childish, and absolutely unproductive. It's not funny or clever nor is it of any social value. It represents the absolute basest of our emotional being, completely devoid of self-control and civility. Given the typical education level and I.Q. of most who participate in this hobby we should expect more of ourselves.

I've been reading and posting here since the mid to late 90s. John Cato is gone. Peter Alway rarely if ever posts here any more. I never see Sue posting here any more. Matt rarely visits. None of the Vaughn brothers are posting here. It's sad, really sad. The ratio of useful information to noise (read that character assassination) is way out of line. At least A. Paul Ling was funny. That last barrage from LunarlosREMOV was neither funny nor witty. And what did it accomplish? Zip.

So Ray, I'm not pointing my finger at you or any one really except maybe Lunarlos. I'm saddened by all of us and the level to which we have allowed this NG to decline. There's just so much petty crap being flung around by so many that it's overwhelming.

Reply to
Reece Talley

Reece,

So should we just let Jerry rip off more newbies out there?

Reece Talley wrote:

Reply to
lunarlos