PHONEY 9/11 BILL

PHONEY 9/11 COMMISSION BILL

More at:

PHONEY COLLINS-LIEBERMAN 9/11 COMMISSION BILL

Members of the House of Representatives torpedoed the weak-as-water Collins-Lieberman 9/11 bill that would allow terrorists unrestricted access to the U.S. and grant drivers' licenses to terrorists and illegal aliens.

The nation owes a debt of thanks to Rep. Duncan Hunter and Rep. James Sensenebrenner who are actively trying to prevent another 9/11 while Sen. Collins, Sen. Lieberman, Rep. Shays and Rep. Maloney want to leave the door open to terrorists. The lesson these legislators need to learn is that the only way to stop terrorists' intent on committing suicide is to keep them out of the country. Once they are inside our borders, it's doubtful they can be stopped.

Pls copy and distribute freely

Reply to
Cribsheet

PHONEY 9/11 COMMISSION BILL

More at:

PHONEY COLLINS-LIEBERMAN 9/11 COMMISSION BILL

Members of the House of Representatives torpedoed the weak-as-water Collins-Lieberman 9/11 bill that would allow terrorists unrestricted access to the U.S. and grant drivers' licenses to terrorists and illegal aliens.

The nation owes a debt of thanks to Rep. Duncan Hunter and Rep. James Sensenebrenner who are actively trying to prevent another 9/11 while Sen. Collins, Sen. Lieberman, Rep. Shays and Rep. Maloney want to leave the door open to terrorists. The lesson these legislators need to learn is that the only way to stop terrorists' intent on committing suicide is to keep them out of the country. As we have seen on 9/11, once they are inside our borders it's doubtful they can be stopped.

Pls copy and distribute freely

Reply to
Cribsheet

I think you have done a wonderful job of this.

Hupp

Reply to
Hupp