Question

Thanks for the positive commensts on kits.

That is caused by Tripoli refusing to respect my fully compliant RENEWAL motor cert submissions.

Despite there being NO rule allowing them to refuse at the time. They since made one up BTW, many years later to boot.

Not only false, I have tried to cross it at leeast 4 different fully compliant ways.

"the rules" (CFR, NFPA) say PAD manufacturers are ATF exempt. TRA does not.

So I did indeed get an ATF permit just to test them. Kosdon did not. They STILL refused to either certify OR renew!!!!!

These dickwads are illegal as hell and love it to their graves.

This SHOULD be in the FAQ.

Jerry

No you cannot have motors. AS A RESULT.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

John "gets it".

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Consider the source. Fred Wallace.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Well since I was assuming his motors are uncertified, you should not get very far. That was my point ;-)

Reply to
Greg Cisko

Kits? Who give a crap about the kits? I was talking motors man...

THE MOTORS!!!! How about them????? You got anything on that?

Reply to
Greg Cisko

Yeah yeah yeah right... A national organization is wrong while you are totally right and the savior of all that is rocket hobby related.

My apologies...

Reply to
Greg Cisko

Well that seems like a small minor problem to me. In fact I am not really sure how or why you are on the NAR Sections mailing list. You seem more like an independant whacko to me.

Reply to
Greg Cisko

Hell yeah!!!! Replying to your own post is always good!!!

Reply to
Greg Cisko

Oh yeah right. Like Fred Wallace is you big issue here. DUH! Give me a F-ing break already. Are you serious with this???

Reply to
Greg Cisko

Cool. So you got nothing!!! Neither does Jerry ;-)

PLONK!

Reply to
Greg Cisko

"mugged" ??? Did you mean "munged" - meaning your email as shown below is not what it truly is?

Reply to
Roy Green

The email address you see is not legit. It just looks like it is.. In other words, a black hole for unwanted spam. Using the mugged email and router firewall has almost eliminated spam and also allows; what is posted to RMR stays on RMS when someone accidently hits "reply all", rather than "reply".

"Chad L. Ellis" wrote:

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

"W. E. Fred Wallace"

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Is he selling motors?

Well, talk to Jerry about it. He says no one needs ATF permits to manufacturer or sell motors, and tells everyone else to "live the lifestyle", which means to just do it and tell the ATF to take a hike. I'd love to see Jerry put his money where his mouth is, and prove that his way is the right way to deal with regulatory agencies.

Of course, he also has that little problem with the DOT, which says his motors can't legally be shipped. Last time they caught him, he got stuck with a $40,000 fine. But... the other day he said he's winning the battle there too, and now anyone can legally ship motors labeled as "model aircraft parts". Will he prove it, or is he all mouth?

And that's just the feds. The state of California says you also need a permit from them to manufacture, sell, import or export rocket motors. But heck, if Jerry can beat the feds, the state ought to be a piece of cake for him, right?

Reply to
raydunakin

Scored a Sonic 2200 a couple of months ago. Paid for and delivered within a week and USPS no less.

The kit components look great and I love the balsa nose cone. Going to have do something to the ultra boring paper chute though. Thinking a nice tie dye with the Greatful Dead bear :)

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

He is the one "interacting" with DOT despite seeing how ATF reacted to being "woke up".

WE have not seen the end of the industry consequence to Fred Wallace's actions. On that point he was right.

And the instigator.

The fines are trivial to DOT.

They seek jurisdiction and to widely interpret the regs well beyond the four corners of the law.

Fred fuels it. FEED THE DEVIL.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Apology accepted.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Sounds like SIAR should starting doing some HPR to take advantage of your backyard launch range :)

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Starlord wrote:

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d