Question

To us he seems like a moron but you never know - in his element, he might be a genius. If anyone cares, they can find out what a weasel's element is and let us know.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Chad L. Ellis

Should I forget the fraud judgment jerry owes to Myself and the other plaintiffs?

Should I forget that jerry told Me to my face that he could have My house burned down?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Reply to
Phil Stein

Maybe if Jerry sells eough kits he'll pay you . .. NOT!!!

Reply to
Phil Stein

Must be some hefty productivity from that work station. Boss:" Hey Phil how's that report coming"? Phil: "Hold on Jerry just posted. I will be right there". Boss: "Who's Jerry?" Phil: Blah, Blah, Blah..................... Two weeks later Boss: Oh.

Reply to
Chad L. Ellis

jerry has had more than enough time. he is a deadbeat plain and simple.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Never happened. You are delusional already.

But the fact you feel you need to fabricate this claim indicates YOU burned Frank's garage. I had an ironclad aliby.

Brian Teeling's mom!!!!

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Reply to
Phil Stein

What would be your ALIBI for paying someone to set fire to frank's garage, while you attended Easter church services with your parents?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Please explain your above statement.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Yes, what was your alibi?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

He doesn't need them since he doesn't make them...

Bob Kaplow

For one thing, I did not tell Brian Teeling to His face "I could have your house burned down, i would not do it, i'm not that kind of person, but i know people who would do it for me".

Secondly, Frank and I are friends, we were suing you for fraud you and Frank are not friends.

Thirdly, ONLY ONE person was ever questioned as a suspect, you, jerry irvine.

Fourthly, Frank's garage was set ablaze just weeks after you threatened to have My house burned down.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

So far you were the only person to say so. Everybody else acts like Tripoli and demands I get unneeded permits.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Bob was being sarcastic.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

exporting

So he claims, currently. But even if he didn't make motors, he'd still need state permits to sell, import or export them. Which he was doing for a long time.

raydunakin

I never needed a state permit to sell model rocket motors when I did rocket classes.

The MANUFACTURER has the permit.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

PowerTech had no permits.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

,

What about when you sold high power rocket motors?

Here's the current list of CSFM licenses and fees relating to rocketry:

"(10) Manufacture, import, export, wholesale, or any combination thereof; model rocket motors 500.00

(13) Manufacture, import, export, wholesale, or any combination thereof high power or experimental high power rockets and motors 1500.00

(14) Retailer (high power rocket) 500.00

(e) The original registration and classification fees shall be as follows: (1) Original registration and classification fee for each model of model rocket motor, high power rocket or motor, safe and sane, party popper, snap caps/snappers, agricultural/wildlife or exempt fireworks. 50.00"

Looks like there's no retail license for model rocket motors, but definitely one for high power retailers. Until recently, fees for high power manufacturers, importers, exporters and wholesalers were much more expensive, with a separate fee/license required for manufacturing in addition to import/export/wholesale.

Oh, and the state regs also say that local permits for sale of high power motors must be obtained in addition to the state permit.

Reply to
raydunakin