Question

Jerry might be able to contribute some stories that he made up. Oh wait he already did that and has never been there.

Looks like we'll have great weather for this weekends launch.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Who has a launch this coming weekend?

Reply to
WallaceF

I've seen Ray once, and Jerry at least three times. But I don't recall ever seeing Phil or Fred.

Bob Kaplow

Is that a good thing or a bad thing :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I'm a recent figment of RMR and what "big fine" refers to as a proud TRA lackey..(:-)

Fred

Reply to
WallaceF

Shit! I thought MDRA did but after checking PARA has one from a rain date. Oh well. I might still have some weenie rockets around here somewhere.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I've seen Fred but I haven't seen you, Ray or Jerry.

Reply to
Phil Stein

That makes me happy.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I've seen Bob and Jerry, but I haven't seen Fred or Ray. Now if there was an Olen, I would not have seen Fred, Olen, Ray.... but I have seen some of his really cheesy, cheap movies.

Try

to see what that means.

I know it doesn't matter but this thread isn't nearly long and annoying enough.

Al

Reply to
Alan Tuskes

My wife has better stories about you than I do!

Bob Kaplow

Don't go there Bob...just DON'T ...:-)

John

Reply to
John Bonnett

So does Brian Teeling's "girlfriend" Cherie. :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

jerry, you don't mind if I mail a copy of this post to you mother, do you?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Nope.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Viva Jerry. This guy Ray Dunakin's a bit too anal for my tastes

Reply to
Dodo

What kind of anal do you like to taste?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I guess A$$holes are more to your taste.. (;-) Sorry, couldn't resist; you ask for that one.

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

This is more an >He doesn't need them since he doesn't make them...

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

You and Fred Wallace and Phil Stein and Ray Dunakin are just evil and persistently negative.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Don't forget to pi$$ in the sand box, before you go home little boy..

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace