Question

Hell yeah, you might as well grab onto this as I am certain there are no others forth coming.

Reply to
Greg Cisko

kalifornia is

Wrong. You need a permit from the state to manufacture, sell, import or export rocket motors. And you still have to comply with all the federal requirements, including ATF and DOT.

Now watch -- Jerry will quote the CFR's for the zillionth time and say that motors are exempt, live the lifestyle, everyone else is gutless, blah blah blah. But does he practice what he preaches? Does he openly manufacture, sell and ship motors?

8
Reply to
raydunakin

Prove it, big talker. Prove you can manufacture, sell and ship motors without complying with state or federal regulatory agencies.

So do you, Jerry. Without those state permits, you can't do diddly, even IF the ATF and DOT weren't an issue.

Reply to
raydunakin

Fred was not fined $40,000, you were!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Yeah Phil! Why can't you be more like Jerry, and do something for the hobby? Like ripping off AT, committing fraud, slandering the orgs, getting huge fines from the DOT, etc. That ought to put you on Chad's good side. ;)

Reply to
raydunakin

kalifornia is

NAR/TRA sponsored

Do you have a state permit for that? Having someone with a Pyro Ops license at the site doesn't mean you can sell motors without a dealer's permit.

Reply to
raydunakin

You've never been fully compliant with the cert requirements.

That's not what you say on your website. Here are your exact words, in which you admit that the ATF does not consider motors to be exempt: "ATF "knowingly and falsely" claimed PADs are not exempt..."

In your name?

You don't have the necessary DOT permits, among other things. That's why you got socked with a $40k fine from DOT.

Reply to
raydunakin

Now you've done it, Greg. Jerry will be quoting that, out of context, for the next decade or so. ;)

Reply to
raydunakin

willing to

Wallace's

Fred isn't the one who illegally shipped 200 pounds of motors falsely labeled as "model aircraft parts". YOU are the one who poked DOT in the eye with sharp stick. Stop blaming others for the inevitable results of your own actions.

raydunakin

Starlord,

Do us a favor and teleport back under your rock. For a guy that runs an INTERNATIONAL association of rocketry, I would have thought that you would be able to figure out the Google Groups search feature.

Your Friend, Jamal

PS - Stop Spamming the SIAR FAQ. Obi Wan would not approve.

Reply to
Jamal

Holy cow! I didn't know I was so powerful..(:-)

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Poor Jerry

Reply to
Phil Stein

Mine too.

Reply to
Phil Stein

How doea that work? You asked Fred to help you get DOT to recognise your 10+ year old paperwork made out to another company. At that point, they were already investigating you. You took liberties with the truth and tried to play Fred for a sucker. You broght it upon yourself.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I never had the advanced training that Jerry got while in prison.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I guess if "big fine" has no known hard address and operates from a rat hole, he can "live the life", without the threat of being caught, at least for a little while longer..

Fred

Any way, I haven't posted here in a bit and thought I'd return with something useful.

Jerry, drop me a line off board and lets talk about some motors for the

memorial weekend launch out at El Mirage.

R. J. Talley

Teacher/James Madison Fellow

Hummmmm.... Is he giving motors away or selling?????

Reply to
WallaceF

My favorite line from both "Here Comes Mr. Jordan" and the remake, "Heaven Can Wait":

"The probability of someone being right increases in direct proportion to the number of people trying to convince him he's wrong."

Reply to
Scott Schuckert

Can I help you again??(:-)

In your case, your probably correct..(:-)

But, are they trivial to you?? (:-) I think the fine contributed to no consulting fee being paid..(:-)

Yep, I own you...(:-) Where is my H-160 quote???

Heck, I never got the consulting fee that "big fine" said he owed me..(:-)

Fred

Reply to
WallaceF

Yep, "big fine" should learn to be selective when evaluating for potential suckers..

Fred

Reply to
WallaceF

I asked he make sure my applicaton which I had already submitted three times was sinmply acknowledged by DOT received.

Didn't happen.

Still has not.

How useful is Fred?

The fact it was not "considered lodged" was one of the "aggrivating factors" against me.

I know you don't like me, and thuroughly enjoy harassing me by wire fraud and all, but if you have even an ounce of honesty in you, which I doubt, you MUST see that I was entitled to APPLY to have the paperwork PROCESSED, even if it would be rejected. It was not even processed.

If it were, according to the regulation in place it would have been approved because it was compliant. Someone didn't want me to have that. Several someones as far as I can tell.

This was going on about the time of the early days of the ATF conflicts with errortech. There is evidence of interaction between DOT and ATF on several issues.

It was the rocketry trade that was tartgeted.

Fred couldn't even achieve the simple. To make sure an application was formally lodged.

He has a tiny-teeny dick.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine