Question

Have you completed your mosaic or is it content still in the "will be revealed in due time phase"?? (:-)

A current and relevant frame of reference;

I believe the merit of his position, on this issue, gives adequate reference to his lack of positive contribution, (historically, if you understand what I am saying).

For "big fine' there is exceptions to every rule..(:-))

Always ready to help, just send me the paperwork.. Fred

Reply to
WallaceF

TRA-EX guys exchange motors for value all the time.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

No, so says the Ca state fire marshal.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Do you have any evidence of this, or are you just flatulating?

Over the counter medications are available.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Why are you attributing those statements to Me?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Of course.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Since you are not a TRA member, it's not possible for you to have witnessed what you claim.

Show Us your evidence, but you can't.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Iz - wipe your face! That's one trend that Jerry started.

Reply to
Phil Stein

He did make a good point.

Did you not get it?

And he did it without taking a position on any specific allegations.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Not for what Jerry has.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I think I made a better point. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

"Iz - wipe your face!"

-Phil Stein

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Nope. Members can team up on a project. For instance, one can supply (or pay for) the materials, the other can make the motor. Both must be present at the launch. There is no sale or profit involved.

raydunakin

Haven't been to a MDRA or OR EX launch lately, eh?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I attend those launches just as often as you do, Jerry.

Reply to
raydunakin

"big fine" has no first hand knowledge of what goes on at a MDRA launch, as he has never attended one. Besides, our web page is an open book to our activities. Any additional information "big fine" provides on MDRA is second hand at best, subject to question. Just remember, "big fine" has a continuing history of "taking liberties with the truth" and on any given day, his personal character is questionable at best..

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

I have and I haven't seen or heard of anyone "trading motors for value." I've never seen you there. Once again, you seem to be taking liberties with the truth.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I've seen Ray as many times as I've seen Jerry. As of yesterday the number was zero. How about you Fred?

Reply to
Phil Stein

True, but at least if Ray attended, he would have something positive to contribute to the launch... I like his camera work..

Fred

Reply to
WallaceF