Re: Antone talk to Sen Enzi re: BATFE rocket test

But, if that were the case, it would fall on them to INVITE Senator Enzi to the tests - to *prove* that their assertions are valid.

Or would I be missing something...? :-)

Reply to
Len Lekx

This video could be second on the list right behind the Boosted ARCAS...

Bob Kaplow

Yes, you are missig something. You need to lower your IQ by 50 or more points so you can think like the Guvermint...

Bob Kaplow

I'm not familiar with that one, do tell!

-JT

Reply to
Jeff Taylor

There is a transfer service I use in hollywood that can do it and it's pretty cheap too for short segments like that.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Actually, it already has a sound track dubbed in. Drums and whistle. Can't recall the name of the catchy tune...

Bob Kaplow