Re: Anyone heard of MovingRockets, Inc.?

You might want to check with the US State Department to make sure that you do not end up unknowingly violating the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) .

-Fred "you do not want a vacation in Cuba" Shecter NAR 20117

-- ""Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.

Anyone out there ever heard of this company? I have been contacted by e-mail > from a person named Kenneth representing this company. He is interested in > becoming a distributor for us in Africa, and has expressed special interest in > aquiring over $1500 in pyrogen kits. I just want to know if anyone has had any > business with this person and how did it go. Thank you. > > Greg D. > Rocketflite
Reply to
Fred Shecter

Never heard of him...and I'm sure I don't have to tell you, I'd be very leery of anyone that enthusiastic about pyrogen. I have a friend in the fireworks supply business, and he has reported about six possible wackos in the last year who approached him with similar offers.

Doug Pratt

Doug Pratt

probably a front company for Al-Queida.... shockie B)

interested in

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Yes, this is how I feel as well.

I have contacted the FBI once before. About a year ago an order was placed for large amounts of pyrogen and wires from Iran. The agent showed up the next day where I work and asked for the copies of the e-mail I had printed out. I still have his card for momento purposes.

Greg D.

Reply to
Rocketflt

S Africa is very americanized.