Resolution with Rocket Hunter

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Please forgive my asking but what is the estimated cost of the flight? ( In motors)

Randy

Reply to
Randy

ONE BILLION DOLLARS! :)

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

This is definitely a case of the "if you have to ask..." rule.

Bob Kaplow

7 motors

;) you asked.

Bob

Reply to
baDBob

For sure. I only asked, because I have had friends that know I fly Estes stuff, that have seen some HPR and they've asked me what it runs $$$ to get into HPR and what the cost per motor / flight is. Of course that depends on the motor or number of, but... when you don't know, you have to ask.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

just into 5 figures I'd wager ...

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

for the M's I meant ...

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

is a pain in

Har har. Guess I set myself up for that one. ;-)

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

Since these are all EX motors, I'm guessing the cost will be about $800 or so. I'm not the guy building the motors.

Brian Elfert

Reply to
Brian Elfert

Reply to
Brian Elfert

Now, that's a guy that loves the hobby. ; )

Randy

Reply to
Randy