Rocket Challenge trailer.

Come on over, I have plenty.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

NO WAY!!!! :-)

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Now that you're famous, do you think the Transolve P6 that you built for me has shot up in value? After all, it's not every day that a "celeb" builds something for you. ;-) Nice job, Kevin. I enjoyed the shows very much and scrambled to find a tape to make a permanent copy for my library. Good thing that they repeated the shows back-to-back.

Mark Simpson

"People just go to them to see the cockroaches crash"...

Bob Kaplow

It was neat to see someone from RMR on the program.

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

Does that mean you got the reference, or that you didn't get it at all?

Bob Kaplow

You know it. There's nothing sweeter than an 8000 HP top fueler belching out unburned nitro along with 6' flames. Yeah baby!!!

Mark Simpson