ROL NEWS--Apogee Components Announces E6 and F10 Motors

Then bend over.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Not exactly true. I have gotten one as recently as last spring. So if one hunts, one can get one. As to the second part, well, I'd be a sorry and frustrated rocketeer if I only flew NAR sanctioned launches. Fortunately, the good Lord has blessed me with the Mojave...the America's best and biggest flying field.

Reply to
Reece Talley

Don't act as though I have a legitimate retail choice.

Reply to
NaCl

Then bend over.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Ouch. way to expensive for my blood :-( if I happen upon one I might try it just for the coolness of a burn that long. how much mass can it lift off the bad ?

Reply to
Chris Taylor Jr

A big bad uno de lubbo

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

That's a theoretical thrust curve. Do you have any actual test stand data. (I'm not saying they don't exist, but does the data exist?)

Tom

Reply to
Tom Binford

90% of the web content has not been prepped/uploaded.

If it ever gets certified the proper curve to publish is the cert curve.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine