ROL NEWS--Rouse-Tech Authorized as New AeroTech Hardware Manufacturer

You've obviously not had the misfortune of enough time on here. You see, irvine is allowed to swear at people, call them morons, make inappropriate references to their families, etc.

But, you have to serve obeisance to him.

Congrats on the casing biz, btw! I'll have to have Kernes give you some grief next time he's down your way.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Maybe Jerry is saving up that 40 Gran for The Man. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

together

That'd be great! Just let me know when.

Reply to
raydunakin

I observed the second example.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

In article snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com, Jerry Irvine at snipped-for-privacy@gte.net wrote on 4/16/05 7:17 PM:

I don't believe you.

Gary

Reply to
Gary C. Rosenfield

I am not saying it was intentional. It could be a matter of switching to someone who deals with it and the swiching being done wrong and the call getting dropped.

I find that overall customer service and warranty assistance at RCS/AT to be about the best it has ever been.

Andrew just felt it ironic he got cut off twice :)

Calm down.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine