[saverocketrylater.tra]

I looked at NARs testing info and they either don't test every delay configuration or don't list everything they tested. Missing delay testing info seems to be common.

Reply to
Phil Stein

nada

Cato CORRECTED TMT for the very first time ever.

Cato RESIGNED before any firing could occur after DISCOVERING only SOME of the active cover-ups and blemishes in the org and its leaders.

Talk about a rathole!

Direct lie.

Direct lie.

Even if they made real mistakes, if only they would try with any ethics at all, everyone could forgive them.

But nooooooooo.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

So Bob,

What did you do about the problem, when you became aware of the alleged fraudulent activity?

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

I am still somewhat unknowledgable about this forum and it's contributors, but perhaps someone can bring me up to speed...

I get the impression that there's a certain individual here who is, shall we say, "special"? You know, their elevator button is stuck on one floor, and it's the imaginary sub-basement floor that no one knows about except for him, where all sorts of imaginary monsters and playpals come out to torment him and/or play with him? But no matter what, he can't help but push that button over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over....

Reply to
Vince

Jerry - wasn't that Gary that told you that repeating the same bs over and over isn't going to make it true?

I went to a launch Sunday. They were allowed to fly anything except USR motors. There seems to be a pattern developing in the USR mosaic I was not at MDRA.

Reply to
Phil Stein

"big fine", You talking bad about TRA alleged ethics, is like the fox telling everyone else to stay out of the chicken coup, because it's bad to eat the chickens.. Example;

But yessssssss.

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

That's correct except that some of the monsters that haunt him are not imaginary.

Poor Jerry.

Reply to
Phil Stein

What's missing from the NAR as to delay tests? If they certify it, thye test it, and publish the test results.

Please point me to delay test data for ANY motor certified by TRA TMT since Cato was removed from the job.

Bob Kaplow

AT H268, I218, I285

Also there are quite a few without any testing data.

TMT does not show delay testing data at all.

Guess no one is perfect but you have to admit that TMT is consistent.

8-)
Reply to
Phil Stein

I just checked a few motor certs on the CAR site. They don't report delay testing data either.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Poor jerry.

Maybe some day you'll acquire some ethics.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Yeah, You got the "gist" of it.

I used to be "business" partners with mr. special. The rest of the partners, along with Myself, had to sue mr. special for fraud.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Prove it, Bob. You're getting as bad as Jerry when it comes to making claims without providing solid proof, at least when it comes to your favorite whipping boy (TRA). Conjecture, speculation and opinion do not constitute proof.

Reply to
raydunakin

What Jerry means is that he couldn't meet the same requirements that apply to all manufacturers, so his illegal motors can't be certified.

Reply to
raydunakin

"Guess no one is perfect but you have to admit that TMT is consistent."

- Phil Stein

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

"Everyone"?? The only people with a grudge against TRA are you, Cato and Bob K. Funny thing is, all three of you have such different views about how the hobby should be run, you'd be at each other's throats if it wasn't for your shared hatred of TRA.

Reply to
raydunakin

Yep. Those are the monsters with names like DOT, ATF, CSFM, etc.

raydunakin

Had to google search to see what you were talking about.

Not just one, but a whole group of them. May I suggest a filter on everyone in this thread? Or pay a visit to somewhere rockets are the focus,...

Messanger

What I find interesting about your behavior, is the sheer energy you expend changing the subject, and attacking the messenger rather than addressing the message. ANY of several messages.

You could qualify to be a Nazi for sure.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I actually believe this is how you see things.

That's what's at variance.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine