sport rocketry

"Primary Use"

wait here Fred. If you can use them RGs you shold still be able to use them on a super roc that does not deploy a recovery device.

I would think that the key words is "you can use them on rockets that don't need to deploy a recovery device." heck, I will deploy a recovery device with them anyway.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

AlMax714

is a "Primary Use"

The word "BOOSTER" and "UPPER" on the package is to help 12 year old consumers buy the right motor. If you design your rocket to fly with a zero delay motor, that's the one to use.

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

ROFL in any context.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

That is what I was leading to.

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117

-- ""Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.

Reply to
Fred Shecter

No need to wait. That is what I was saying.

BTW, Estes says that the rocket car motors can be used in flying model rockets - you just need to use them in an appropriate manner. Some, but not all uses would include flying saucers, redirocs, R/Gs, strap-ons that stay on (or "outboards").....

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117

""Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.

Use"

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Fred Shecter

"Primary Use"

If only the contest board then had enough intelligence to realize that...

Bob Kaplow

What is missing at NAR is "an effective feedback and control loop."

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine