TRA Rocket SUV on CBS 60mins just now

WOW,

they were talking about the car and suv show and gas saving cars and hybrids.

then they said, you know, everyone just loves these large SUVs.

one gal in a hummer said, I want to take it home.

the CBS guy is then in a black SUV and says, I can't find the Launch Button !

then the camera pans out, and you can see the 6" diameter tra labeled rocket on the rack above.

now, to be true, unless I had know that was the TRA logo sticker, I would not have been able to read Tripoli on it.

Reply to
almax

shockwaveriderz