When are motors to be de-certified?

Huh? His resignation letter preceeded his removal letter by a few hours. That counts.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

grail. Tom

No difference, they're all Jerry irvine.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

They? You mean you, Jerry irvine.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Official government documentation the DOT says is invalid.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

So Dave, where is your data that NAR/TRA have said "particularly"?

It's a royal pain in the keister when people post things without the accompanying data to back-up their accusation.

Bob

Reply to
baDBob

Would you please cite the basis of this. Unfounded accusations don't help us get motors.

Bob

Reply to
baDBob

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Ask the DOT and they will tell you the same thing.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

No, you levied the accusation, so obviously, you were there or have some documentation in your hand to backup your claim. I wouldn't call the DOT at this point for anything. Let them concentrate on other things and ignore us.

Bob

Reply to
baDBob

Not quite a regulation cite, but it is what I was told, (from a previous posting). You all keep it up and you might get me to really spill the beans; however Jerry might not like it... (;-)

Fred

I believe you were emailed by myself or Neil. The only other status information I remember; shortly after I faxed all the information, I received a call from Carol, saying, "to much time had passed and the EX document was not valid for your purposes, (or words to that affect). I was latter contacted by a DOT enforcement officer who wanted to know if I had any additional information. In addition, he made sure I understood the meaning of "obstruction of justice". I did then and do now, and that is where this conversation ends.

Just do what you need to do to get legal. I really do like those H-160, H-120, and several others.

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Hey Fred, post it. Clearly the want the truth!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I am respecting his position on the matter and he is respecting mine (I guess/hope). This whole conversation on this subthread of DOT should end right here because as I have repeatedly stated, DOT is not the problem. How CLUBS with actual authority in state law are.

I am wiliong to defer to DOT in all matters DOT of course.

I am willing to let sleeping dogs lay in terms of the many DOT investigatons started on me surrounding TRA. I think it is best for the whole industry to NOT keep hitting the snakes nest. I wish TRA and NAR would stop too please.

I suggest you do the same.

But as far as DOT paperwork goes, I have resigned myself to the fact neither NAR nor TRA will understand or acceptit. In fact that resignation is what pissed off consumers begging for any alternative to AT-LMR. I obviously have one alternative that is not being made available largely because of TRA and NAR recalcitrance.

Until that changes, what's the point of getting yet more DOT paperwork at high cost?

Even if as you say the DOT papers I cite are somehow expired (can't see how), when? And that does NOT explain why NAR/TRA didn't accept it in

1991, 1993, 1995, 1997, 1999, 2001, 2003 (omit date cutoff you claim).

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

No USR motors ever certed with EX or LEMP. EVER!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Dave, again you speak about something you don't know a damn thing about. USR motors were certified until 1992.

P.S. Because I knwo you'll call me a liar, I did a google search on "tripoli motor certification USR" and found you a site that still has a very old motor cert list posted.. Here it is...

Engage brain, then mouth, please.

Philip

Reply to
PhilipD

They were certed, but not with any documents.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Jerry Irvine

And pray tell what is your point?

Reply to
PhilipD

Not with any paperwork!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I was the one who went to Tom Blazanin and suggested to at least ask for EX numbers. He said it would choke off motor supply. He was right.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

TRA choice NOT vendor choice. Now the pendulum has swung totally in the opposite direction. Now they ask for things NOT required by law or the rules (according to their own lawyers) and take pleasure in cutting out vendors.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine