Will those green ammoboxes keep my motors dry?

Very good, Phil. You can read message headers. I guess there's still hope for your feeble brain.

Point is, Phil, you've always been a jerkweed and you'll always be one.

Your pal, Steve/Gus, whatever.

By the way, do your customers know you post this kind of crap on their dime? Maybe THEY'D like to know.

Reply to
Steve Decker

Steve, what exactly is your beef with Phil? I don't see you ragging on anyone else about typos and spelling errors.

Reply to
raydunakin

Phil and I have a "thing". Just like Phil has with Jerry.

Just like Phil has with TVM.

Just like Phil has with FAA.

Hint: He likes to modify waivers. He's quite creative.

Reply to
Steve Decker

Send me an email with the information..

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Never mind Phil, i see you smoked him out..

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

You guys are such detectives!

Guess I'll call you Monk from now on.

Reply to
Steve Decker

Perhaps you two should get a room. ;)

The only "thing" Phil has with Jerry is that Jerry's a liar, fraud and felon. Are you in that category too?

Reply to
raydunakin

Whatever you would feel confortable with, saying to my face..(;-)

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

OK, Monk

Reply to
Gus

Looks like you are attempting to qualify for moron status?

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Looks like you are attempting to qualify for moron status?

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Like somebody that double-posts?

Reply to
Steve Decker

I've never ripped it off. I bought the copy I have. I don't know where you get your information asshole.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I don't do this on anyone's dime. I am especially not doinf it on the backs of the taxpayers. I leave that to losers like you.

Don't let facts get in the way - just keep making stuff up.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Yes he is.

Steve took exception to my getting a waiver for out club. I offered to show him the waiver at the field but he didn't want to see it. A day or two later, he claimed there was none. At some point after he pissed me off, I told him the waiver was modifed so he would waste a bunch of time chasing ghosts. What I didn't tell him was that the modification was me scribbling a few notes on it. He pissed me off my making racial remarks at a launch. The following the incident, he made sexual comments about my daughter which included animals and myself. That's the kind of nut case Steve is.

Reply to
Phil Stein

You can talk to comcast about that..

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Here's a picture of Steve

picture is when he refused to move to a safe distance away from the launch pads. As RSO, I had to shut down the launch until he did.

If you look at our range rules

number 18 was made specifically for Steve.

People like Steve sure make it great to be a volunteer.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Eewww.

raydunakin

At a TRA launch? Why not just change the rule for the day?

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Go check the PARA web page, you will see that it is strickly a NAR club,

Fred

Best to engage bra>

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace