Will those green ammoboxes keep my motors dry?

Go check the PARA web page, you will see that it is strickly a NAR club, www.para.org.
Fred
Best to engage brain before opening mouth..
Bob Kaplow wrote:

W. E. Fred Wallace wrote:

Yup, strickly.
Thanks for pointing that out, Cletus.
Gus wrote:

Looking forward to meeting you sometime, maybe I'll point out a little more in person.. I'm sure you will not act like a moron in person. Well, maybe you will..(:-)
W. E. Fred Wallace wrote:

Anywhere, anytime, Monk/Cletus.
Steve Decker wrote:

Which is it, you will or you will not act like a moron??(:-)
I tell you what, If I ever hear your name anounced at any launch I attend or am aware you are at a launch I attend, I will make it a point to introduce myself.
regards, Fred
Guys, here's some friendly advice: http://tinyurl.com/7ap84
...In the meantime, Andy, when you get back please let us know how things worked out for you.
Vince wrote:

Is this testimonial advise based on personal experience?? (:-)
One time when I was an undergrad I mysteriously came down with horrible flu-like symptoms the morning after ingesting roughly eighteen beers at an all night "study session."
A female friend offered me a pill she swore would make me feel better.
She was very right.
Midol kicks ass.
BTW-haven't grown ovaries yet...

Bob Kaplow wrote:

Give it a rest, Bob. The FAA regularly grants exceptions for their regulations, which have the force of law. It's called a "waiver". Why aren't you ragging on them for "not following their own rules"?

You forgot to say, "I fart in your general direction".
Phil Stein wrote:

Eewww.
Phil Stein wrote:

Sad thing is, Phil, you believe your own lies.
Poor Phil.
Phil Stein wrote:

Man. So many lies. Where to start?
If you'll recall that day, you showed me what you said was the waiver.
A waiver has times, dates, altitudes. This mockery of Phil's had NONE of those. I've obtained waivers before, so I know what one looks like.
Subsequently, I checked with the FSDO, which CONFIRMED that there was NO waiver in effect that day.
That's the kind of nut case Phil is.
Poor Phil.
ps: Where's the hundreds you ripped PARA off for a new launch system?     When's that getting delivered? It's only been 3-4 YEARS now.
On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 08:20:19 -0400, Steve Decker

You are wrong. If anyone wants to see copies, they can contact me offline. Our club President supplied a copy to Steve via email a few years ago. End of story.

Wrong again. Check with the treasurer and see if I've received any money.
It's been fun but, I have more important things to do than talk about your fantasies.
PLONK
Phil Stein wrote:

When the truth comes too close, Phil clams up.
Poor Phil
On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 16:03:25 -0400, Steve Decker

I don't do this on anyone's dime. I am especially not doinf it on the backs of the taxpayers. I leave that to losers like you.
Don't let facts get in the way - just keep making stuff up.
Phil Stein wrote:

Oh, by the way, Phil.
Whatever happened to those hundreds of dollars PARA paid you for a new launch system - which was never delivered?
On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 08:01:15 -0400, Steve Decker

That is what it will cost when complete. So far, I have financed it out my own pocket. I expect to be reimbursed when it is complete.
Next lie.
Steve Decker wrote:

If that's true, you can back it up, right? "Dave Grayvis" has posted the court judgement which proves that Jerry ripped off his partners. Do you have a court judgement, or just a lot of baseless accusations?
On 24 Sep 2005 12:52:51 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

I think I would know if I had the money. I've laid out close to $1000 and haven't asked for or received any reimbursement yet. Of course if Steve attended any meetings or came to more than a launch every 2 years, he'd know that.