Will those green ammoboxes keep my motors dry?

snip
Good luck! Post back to rmr and let us know you're ok.
Randy www.vernarockets.com

Andy Eng wrote:

Yikes! Good luck, Andy! ,

I've already seen Rita come and go. Work has me in SW Florida this week, and we got rainstorms yesterday as it passed through the Keys...
My thoughts are with all my rocket friends in the Houston area...

If the seals are in good shape, yes they should. Canoers and boaters use them to keep their gear dry.
http://www.weatherunderground.com/tropical/tracking/at200518_5day.html
As of right now (when I post this) the weather pattern has Rita oming ashore and then sitting on top of NE Texas for most of the week.
I imagine it will unload it's cargo of Dhydrogen Monoxide.
Head for the hills.
-Fred Shecter NAR 20117 http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsassZshreadvector
shreadvector wrote:

Yeah, that's right where our son and his family live. They just moved there in July. They've been told to stock up on water and supplies and that there will probably be no power or phones for a while.