Will those green ammoboxes keep my motors dry?

Phil Stein wrote:

Well, since there hasn't been a meeting in over two years, that makes it kind of difficult.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

No court judgement needed, Ray.
Proven fact.
Poor Phil
Gus wrote:

So where's the proof? Put up or shut up.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

I don't have to prove dick to you, dick.
Steve Dicker wrote:

In other words, you have no proof and you're just another sick cyber-stalker making slanderous accusations. Thanks for clearing that up.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Uh-huh.
Take your meds and go back to sleep, Ray-Ray.
Philip Stein wrote:

Send me an email with the information..
"W. E. Fred Wallace" wrote:

Never mind Phil, i see you smoked him out..
W. E. Fred Wallace wrote:

You guys are such detectives!
Guess I'll call you Monk from now on.
Steve Decker wrote:

Whatever you would feel confortable with, saying to my face..(;-)

OK, Monk
Gus wrote:

Looks like you are attempting to qualify for moron status?
Gus wrote:

Looks like you are attempting to qualify for moron status?
W. E. Fred Wallace wrote:

Like somebody that double-posts?
Steve Decker wrote:

You can talk to comcast about that..
Andy Eng wrote:

It kept my motors dry after a sewage leak in the basement. Granted, it's no Cat3+ hurricane but I was impressed.
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Ewwww. Were these "skidmark" motors?
Dan Major wrote:

They are now. ;)