Will those green ammoboxes keep my motors dry?

Yup, strickly.

Thanks for pointing that out, Cletus.

Reply to
Gus

Sad thing is, Phil, you believe your own lies.

Poor Phil.

Reply to
Gus

Oh, by the way, Phil.

Whatever happened to those hundreds of dollars PARA paid you for a new launch system - which was never delivered?

Reply to
Steve Decker

Only because nobody could supply the Rocksim crack you were begging for.

Reply to
Steve Decker

Man. So many lies. Where to start?

If you'll recall that day, you showed me what you said was the waiver.

A waiver has times, dates, altitudes. This mockery of Phil's had NONE of those. I've obtained waivers before, so I know what one looks like.

Subsequently, I checked with the FSDO, which CONFIRMED that there was NO waiver in effect that day.

That's the kind of nut case Phil is.

Poor Phil.

ps: Where's the hundreds you ripped PARA off for a new launch system? When's that getting delivered? It's only been 3-4 YEARS now.

Reply to
Steve Decker

Looking forward to meeting you sometime, maybe I'll point out a little more in person.. I'm sure you will not act like a moron in person. Well, maybe you will..(:-)

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

That is what it will cost when complete. So far, I have financed it out my own pocket. I expect to be reimbursed when it is complete.

Next lie.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I've never done that. Show where I begged for it. I sure as hell would never beg from anything from you.

I think I get it. Once Steve was begging for someone to send him a copy of an article that he was to cheap tp pay for. IIRC it was in NAR Tech. I told him what I thought about his thriftyness.

Poor Steve. To f'in cheap to spend $20 for something he wants.

Reply to
Phil Stein

You are wrong. If anyone wants to see copies, they can contact me offline. Our club President supplied a copy to Steve via email a few years ago. End of story.

Wrong again. Check with the treasurer and see if I've received any money.

It's been fun but, I have more important things to do than talk about your fantasies.

PLONK

Reply to
Phil Stein

Anywhere, anytime, Monk/Cletus.

Reply to
Steve Decker

When the truth comes too close, Phil clams up.

Poor Phil

Reply to
Steve Decker

Which is it, you will or you will not act like a moron??(:-)

I tell you what, If I ever hear your name anounced at any launch I attend or am aware you are at a launch I attend, I will make it a point to introduce myself.

regards, Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Guys, here's some friendly advice:

...In the meantime, Andy, when you get back please let us know how things worked out for you.

Reply to
Vince

Is this testimonial advise based on personal experience?? (:-)

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Give it a rest, Bob. The FAA regularly grants exceptions for their regulations, which have the force of law. It's called a "waiver". Why aren't you ragging on them for "not following their own rules"?

Reply to
raydunakin

If that's true, you can back it up, right? "Dave Grayvis" has posted the court judgement which proves that Jerry ripped off his partners. Do you have a court judgement, or just a lot of baseless accusations?

Reply to
raydunakin

I think I would know if I had the money. I've laid out close to $1000 and haven't asked for or received any reimbursement yet. Of course if Steve attended any meetings or came to more than a launch every 2 years, he'd know that.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Well, since there hasn't been a meeting in over two years, that makes it kind of difficult.

Reply to
Gus

No court judgement needed, Ray.

Proven fact.

Poor Phil

Reply to
Gus

So where's the proof? Put up or shut up.

=E9

Reply to
raydunakin