XPRS Results

For those that attended this years XPRS launch, I want to apologize to everyone for not being able to hand out the awards at the launch. A medical emergency came up. You probably saw the helicopter land.

I have posted the results on my web page...

If you drop me your snail mail addy I will mail off your award. If there are spelling mistakes...let me know..some of the results changed once I had time to sort things out. At this point it looks like there might me at least 4 pending Tripoli Altitude Records. I also have the results in Microsoft Power Point if anyone is interested.

Tony Alcocer snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
Tony Alcocer

Sounds serious, I hope all is well. Best wishes!

Reply to
RayDunakin