Latest threads in Model rockets forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

24mm. Snitch?
I've been toying with the idea of modifying my trusty old Snitch by cutting out the MMT and installing a 24mm. one wqith the hopes of flying it on an E motor (it ROCKS on an AT D reload!). Any...
6
6

PSA's cancelled
The PSA campaign has been cancelled due to lack of support. Shrox
1
1

AVR/PIC uC to calculate 0-100kph and 100-0 using 2D accelerometer
Hi all! I'm mucking about with an AVR/PIC uC and want to choose a suitable accelerometer (probably from Analog Devices - but please let me know of any suitable alternatives!) to give me good accuracy...
5
5

Fill n Finish vs Dope vs Kilz
My old supply of cheap Dutch Boy acrylic lacquer primer is gone It was great stuff, fast sanding, filled fins after only a couple of coats, and most of all, cheap! Did I mention cheap? I've been using...
1
1

Re: On Launch Fees
Living in S.Jersey and having spent a lot of time in the Wilkes-Barre Area visiting relatives over the years, I kind of like the contrast of the slower pace of life there compared to my current home...
1
1

Re: S.724 has 13 cosponsors after Sen. Talent
Is that before or after they mutilated it ?? JD
1
1

No hybrid suuport at NARAM?
So far, my correspondence with NARAM hosts indicate no hybrid support will be available. This seems like a shame :-( However, I would like to know for sure, so if anyone is planning on showing up,...

Aerotech, Where are the motors?!
Aloha, I understand that you guys had a fire and needed time to rebuild. We have been patient and understanding. Supposedly there was propellant being mixed at the new facility several months ago....
12
12

hELP!!!
Can anyone tell me what to use to debond plastic cement besides heat? I have the fins for my Astro-Sat coming but I can't get the warped ones out of the fincan. I have tried the Z-7 Debonder to no...
1
1

Re: NYPOWER X, Sunday -my report
Robert, Yeah, yours went up as we were packing the car. I figgered you guys were done trying, and I never heard a count for it so i didn't get liftoff pics. Looked pretty good though. Congrats on the...
3
3

Re: NYPOWER -X Video, on board the lawn dart
On 6 Jul 2003 18:37:52 -0700, art upton wrote:

Re: Dastardly ATF spotted at NYPOWER!!
LOL! Bob Kaplow already claimed the 1 million RMR bonus points for naming the 'agent'. Both sad and hysterical at the same time! Nice picture of Ed with the huge monocopter... I hadn't seen it up...
8
8

Re: Mailorder shops
aforementioned I have ordered two big batches of Estes motors from Hobbylinc in the last few months, and neither time was I charged a HAZMAT fee. From their web site ("Answers to shipping Questions on...

Looking for David Sleeter's web page
Can someone send me the link to David Sleeter's web page where he updates the status of his black powder rocketry book? Regards, Dan Williams
2
2

American Chopper Idea
American Chopper (a cool show on Discovery Ch. Mondays at 10:pm) is building some kind of chopper based on one of the attack helicopters. Anyway... they have installed a set of faux missiles under...
4
4