1/24 P-40 Pics

found this site w/a quick google....
Craig

who me?
me again. does not seem like a lot of plastic for the over $100 price. And again we have a standing image of the pilot, like Trumpeter kits.
Would have been better to have an animated pilot in the cockpit waving, getting in/out, sharing dog fight moves with his hands with a crew chief, etc. Enough of the standing pilots!!!!
Craig
Reply to
Craig
What would be the wing-span dimension for this plane's scale?
Reply to
Banshee741
37 x 12 / 24 = 18.5 inches
Craig