1/48 B-25B / There goes my New Years Resolution

I swore I wouldn't buy another kit until I completed one. I stopped in at the local Hobby Lobby this morning to pick up a bottle of CA "kicker" with my 40% off coupon. They had just restocked the model section and there it was ......... Accurate Miniatures 1/48 B-25B Doolittle Raider.priced at $39.95. With the 40% off coupon that would be $24.00. Well you can guess what happened. Another News Years Resolution Shot to Hell (:>

Reply to
Count DeMoney

even i wouldn't pass on that kit at that price. resolutions are for children and mice. builders buy kits!

Reply to
someone

"Thirty Seconds Over At Hobby Lobby". :-D

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery