1/48 treadplate wanted

Hi all,

Does anybody know a company that produces tread plate suitable for 1/48th scale? The kind material is not of importance.

Preferrably this pattern:

Hope one of you can help me out.

Cheers,

Dennis

Reply to
Mechanical Menace

Have you considered looking on any model railway/railroad hobby sites? Cab floors and fallplates are made out of that sort of material. I know that it is available in 4mm scale, which approximates 1/76. I see no reason why similar stuff won't be available in 7mm scale, which approximates 1/43.

Slaters Plasticard may have something suitable.

Part No 0447 is a possibility.

Hope this helps.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix