1/72 Italeri Fiat Cr. 42 Falco for sale

Anyone here interested in an Italeri Fiat Cr 42 Falco in 1/72? I won it in an online trivia contest at cybermodeler.com, and since Italian WW II aircr aft are not my thing, the kit is in need of a good home. Asking $10.00 plus $7.00 for USPS Priority Mail. Bank or USPS Money order preferred for payme nt. This kit is available online at several hobby shops for $16.95 and up. The box has been crunched, but the wrapping is intact and the kit has not b een opened.

Reply to
Matt Wiser