190D question (AIR)

Hi troops:

Has anyone had a look at the new version of the Hasegawa 190D that has the broad chord TA152 tail? Is it resin or injected plastic?? I also wonder if a D-11 or 12 would be possible in the future of these molds. A

-`14 or 15 would not seem likely without a whole new forward fuselage. I also wonder just how far Hasegawa will go with variations of their

190A molds? Again, -1 through -4 would require completely new fuselage molds.

Bill Shuey (who will never live long enough to build them all)

Reply to
William H. Shuey