AIR: Propeller question - Need info

I have an old 1/72 Matchbox Buffalo kit and one of the options is one that was used in Singapore in early WWII. I read that this version had
a different propeller then the US versions. I have been looking for a Hamilton Standard 10' 1". I have not found any aftermarket - yet. Is there any other substitutions that could be used?