Aircraft Modelers: Do You Recognize This?

If you can tell me what kit this strut might be from, I'd really
appreciate it! I've been trying to ID it and I am totally stumped. It
doesn't seem to match the configuration of any aircraft gear I've seen.
Take a look here:

Thanks!
Reply to
Partologist
It's a nosewheel strut with anti-shimmy equipment (the two cylinders). The triangular thingy looks like a representation of oleo braces. It looks a lot like the nose strut from Revell's old DC-7 kit.
Reply to
Jessie C
Glad you said that was a strut. If I had to guess I would have said it was an Aztec figurine pissing in a moon crater. ;-)
No idea what it is.
WmB
Reply to
WmB
it's been glued or painted on, looks like. looks like front wheel strut from a lindberg kit....i'll look to see which one.