Anyone have the Auriga Publishing books on painting and weathering military vehicles?

Just a quick question: if anyone here has the Auriga Publishing books "Advanced Techniques: Painting and Weathering Military Vehicles" volumes

1 and 2, would you recommend them? I saw them in the most recent Squadron supplement (on page 23 of the September 2005 edition) and they looked interesting. Not interesting enough to buy sight unseen for nearly $45 total, but interesting enough for me to bug you guys about them.

Any reviews/recommendations re these books would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

--James

Reply to
James Quigley