AOL finally dumps newsgroups

Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

i'm not much on red meat, but boids and sushi..yum. the rest works for me, also.

Digital_Cowboy

well, i got my cholesterol from 260 to 190 and bp from way high to low by ditching red meat and a few others. still like an occasional home made good meat burger. but if you're healthy..go for it.

Digital_Cowboy

e,

No, she's got a cat (cursity of her/our stay in the hospital), and I just feel better sleeping downstairs where I can be closer IF she does something "stupid" in the middle of the night. . .

Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

i don't get it. like what? unless it's a kitten, it should have the universe figured out. i lived with one for 22 years and worst she did was tip over the garbage once. i made her understand that was a no no and it never happened again. am i missing something here?

Digital_Cowboy

ah, dawn is breaking over marblehead here with an audible crack. ya gotta do what ya gotta do. kudos for being a dutifull son and not going the ship her to a home route.

Digital_Cowboy

you're going to be a busy man. but it's the right thing.

Digital_Cowboy

i would kill myself before i forgot how. morbid, but i couldn't take it.

Digital_Cowboy

bresking my neck diving out of a bedroom window when the husband came home unexpectedly would work, too. keep up my bad reputation.

message

AOL is a nice safe bubble for those who are new to the internet or surfing in general. but it will take over your computer if you let it.

Reply to
spiff
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy