AZTEK airbrush stand

I've designed a stand for the AZTEC airbrush. I've posted before and many people took advantage of the offer. This is an update. The stand is compact, made of solid resin, can mount to a bench, and keeps the brush stable with paint in the cup. If you ever spilled paint (and got caught by your spouse) this is a bit of a God send. Contact me for further information and a picture at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com Thanks, Craig

Reply to
Craig T115