back from the east

i went to the mit flea to by pc parts. so i bought models. some guy had the b36, revell b52, the 1/48 b26, b24 and b25 for 3 bucks each. so i asked if he would sell 5 for

10...yep, he did. no decals, he apologised. are there 1/48 decals for the liberandos, killer kanes ac or any other ploesti ac? masks for the same kit? the b36 and b52 went to friend, the 25 is going also. the remaining 2 i will build. didn't find any pc parts i wanted...damn.

If they were the usual Monogram decals you have only missed out on aggravation and heartbreak. Enjoy the drive? ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

7,129 miles total. the sultan of brunei can buy a new gold whoopee cushion off my diesel money. so who makes killer kanes?

A quick check of Squadron's yearly catalogue did not turn up any -24s. Interesting how many esoteric types have sheets available now. Back when I first started building all the aftermarket sheets were for standard types. If you wanted anything out of the ordinary you were on your own.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

i'll have to dig.