Better not back out of an eBay sale in Oz! :)

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/O/ODD_AIRPLANE_AUCTION?SITE=NJBRI&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE FAULT

As they say, a card laid is a card played......
I clicked on the link and only got; < html >
-- Advice when most needed is least heeded.

Try the copy and paste method.

Thanks, did and it went.
Yup, bout time something went right.
Mike
-- Advice when most needed is least heeded.
: : As they say, a card laid is a card played...... :     I am glad to see the judge tell the SELLER that HE had to honor the contract from ebay.
    Ebay is one-sided enough without the sellers deciding no not honor their contracts because they got a better offer "off ebay".
                            Bruce
"I like bad!" Bruce Burden Austin, TX.