Better not back out of an eBay sale in Oz! :)

As they say, a card laid is a card played......

Reply to
The Old Man

I clicked on the link and only got; < html >

Reply to
Mike G.

The Old Man wrote: : : As they say, a card laid is a card played...... : I am glad to see the judge tell the SELLER that HE had to honor the contract from ebay.

Ebay is one-sided enough without the sellers deciding no not honor their contracts because they got a better offer "off ebay".

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

Try the copy and paste method.

Reply to
Ben Valdevarona

Thanks, did and it went.

Yup, bout time something went right.

Mike

-- Advice when most needed is least heeded.

Reply to
Mike G.