Bristol Blenheim Mk.I - no. 113 squadron colors ?

Hi all

Could somebody please help me identifying the colors for the Blenheims of no 113 squadron when in Greece late 1940/early 1941

I'm building the old 1/72 Frog kit while using the old Blenheim/Lysander Esci decal sheet which offers L-1381 G * VA - it shows a profile with dark brown/dark green upper surfaces and light blue (sky?) undersides - I'm wondering if this is correct ?

Scale Aircraft Modelling volume 7 number 7 shows a profile of a 211 squadron Blenheim I - also in Greece at the same time - in the more logical colors (for this theatre of war anyway) dark earth/light earth and light mediterranean undersides

All help appreciated

Reply to
EazyPrinz