Car: For the Austin-Healey Fans

There's a short but fairly informative article on them in the latest "Collectible Automobile". I found out some things I didn't know and there are some great photos too.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Oh, I wish I were an astronaut for NASA, That is what I really wish to be, For if I were an astronaut for NASA, There'd be married women fighting over me! ;)

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Every Collectible Automobile Magazine is chock full of wonderful modelling references. The latest issue is no exception. One of the few magazines worth its price. And steep price it is - but no ads either. Not too shabby!

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.