Chance-Vought LTV F-8E Crusader in 1/72 scale by Hasegawa

Hi Guys, just a line to say that I have got hold of a few kits of the above model. It is a great kit and well worth a look.

All the best. Regards Taff

Reply to
Taff

I have a picture of me from '83 that a roommate at NAS Memphis took while I was building that very kit. If memory serves, the carrier depicted in the box art is the Oriskany.

Reply to
Disco58