Trumpeter 1/32 scale A-7E

Hi guys

I understand that Trumpeter will be releasing a 1/32 A-7E some time soon and I was wondering if anyone knows of any test shot images on the net? I would love one of these but I understand from a lot of people that the quailites of Trumpeter kits vary greatly from kit to kit (I've never had one) and I was wondering if it is worth hanging on to my limited modelling dollar for this or spend spend spend on other model stuff I think I can't live without :)

Cheers, Sean McF.

Reply to
Sean McF

Although it has been in their catalog for some time, no test shots or release date info yet. Nothing to indicate that might be coming out anytime soon.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams