computer help

Has anyone out there had success in registering for the new Hyperscale forums and if so, could you contact me off line. I have been trying to join but I seem to be doing something wrong and the watch dog program will not allow me to register.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Same here no sucess ,it says I can't use alpha numeric characters in my login . I was just using letter characters . After a few attempts it said that my I d and password were already taken . So I tried to logon and then it said that it didnt exist.Got me stuffed .

Can't see why we need this logon stuff anyway ,no one would want to impersonate me .

Reply to
Kevin(Bluey)

I found I had to put my name in as Billshuey, no space between first and last name. The computer reads the space as a numeric character. Pisser!

I also was confused with the request from 54 for my "URL" when I was registering, till I figured out they wanted the URL of the site I was proposing to enter, in this case Hyperscale's forum.

I'm confused on that one too. At least I finally made it in. Have heart and keep trying.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

sorry, but when Brett went to registration to use hyperscale, I quit using it. I did not see anymore idiots than normal. too bad, it used to be a good site.

Reply to
n329df

No problem here. But then I already had a Network 54 account for my website... :)

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Agreed, I had trouble logging in and the Alpha Numeric problem. Network 54 forums are a POS anyhow and I dont want to get all that crap mail it sends anyway.I made the mistake of joining network 54 forums before using my home e-mail address then after registering I had endless spam from the opt in mail i did not select when i joined.

Rant over.

BLJ

Reply to
Brett Johnson