Disposal List

Ten pages of books, magazines, catalogs and kits.

Drop me a line with your snail mail address and I'll have it off to you.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

I'll bite.

Patrick Tobin

500 W.Middlefield #154 Mt.View, Calif.94043
Reply to
Giessenlad

His cellar is probably more crammed than mine is.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Patrick

Shall have the list off to you in the morning.

Are any relation to the Pat Tobin that I grew up with in Marin or the Tobins that Lynne grew up with in Hillsborough?

Reply to
Maiesm72

Craig

A couple of thousand kits and well over seven thousand books and magazines on aviation and modeling, mostly in the garage. Attic's too hot, no basement.

The fun part is cataloging all of the books and magazines by aircraft type with description. Fifteen file drawers of 4x6 cards plus two overflowing file cabinets.

That's what I use for research for MAI Research Service.

Yes, I am going to build them all. :-)

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Bill, could I rent some of your cellar, perhaps?

Actually we are looking at the house behind us for all the MAI stuff and Lynne's Disney stuff.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

I'll take a list...

Randy Bumgardner

872 Las Pavadas San Rafael, CA 94903
Reply to
Randy Bumgardner

Randy

List on the way in the morning.

Contact me off group at my e-mail address and we can exchange phone numbers. I am about ten minutes from San Rafael in Corte Madera. Picking up things here would eliminate postage charges.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

I'm a dormant Disney collector of Disneyland wall maps,guides, old paper, etc. I don't know how we fit Disney stuff and models all in the house.

good to know I'm not alone ...

Craig

Reply to
Craig

Only a 1/48 Gloster Gladiator.

$3 plus actual postage.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

ok, thanks anyway.

FWIW That Lindberg Gladiator is the old Inpact mold, a very nice piece of work by the way. The cockpit is the only thing not up to modern standards, but an Airwaves etched cockpit set or the new True Details resin Gladiator cockpit set would solve the problem. I see all the fuss over the Roden Gladiators, but the Inpact kits are so nice I am not about to dispose of any of the Inpact/Lindberg ones I have. That Inpact mold has been in about four different hands over the years but the Lindberg pressings were O.K. The lifelike edition was very badly cast, skip that one.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

thanks bill, but the glad isn't faa and they're the only biplanes i like.

Weren't there Sea Gladiators, or were they not FAA?

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

in article snipped-for-privacy@starpower.net, William H. Shuey at snipped-for-privacy@starpower.net wrote on 07/30/03 10:36 PM:

I believe the only thing Lindberg may have added was the three-blade prop. ???

MB

Reply to
Milton Bell