Do two 'Condor' brands exist?

I recently spotted a new 1/72 MiG 25 by Condor. While looking for more information on the internet, things got quite confusing. The Condor that I know is a sub-brand of MPM, and its catalog is listed at the Czech MPM site:

But there's no sign of the MiG 25 in the Condor catalog. Further, the logo on the new kit looks different from that shown on the MPM site. Also, some sites suggests a link between Condor and ICM, a Ukranian manufacturer. I'm starting to think there are two Condors. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Rob

My models:

Me 163B site:
AQM-34 site: