Ebay auction alert; clarification

Apparently there has been some confusion regarding one of the auctions that I wrote up for Emil Minerich of Skyway Model Shop.

Very Rare Monogram USAF Airpower set: 18 kits

Both Emil and I have been emailed regarding the "18 kits". It is a pre-packaged set of 18 model kits by Monogram that are in identical scale. I believe, if I recall correctly, that the scale of all the kits is 1:240. They are meant to be attached to a base with music wire that is provided in the set.

This is *not* 18 separate kits, like a "lot of kits" put together by the seller. This is a single set of USAF subjects that Monogram produced. The USAF missile arsenal is the same thing; it is a set of missile kits in one pre-packaged box by Monogram, not a lot put together by the seller.

Sorry for any confusion out there.

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni