Ertl/AMT - Klingon Battlecrusier

I can't remember where I read it, but I do recall reading somewhere that the
decal sheet that comes with the Ertl/AMT
weren't accurate. Can any tell me where I might find the correct decals?
Digital_Cowboy
Reply to
Digital Cowboy
Federation Models has some that look really good. That's probably where I'll get mine to finish off my rebuild. Link is

TF
Reply to
T. Forward
Was there looking at them, which set would you recommend?
Digital_Cowboy
P.S.
Do you have the Fine Modeler magazine with the Batmobile article? If so could you scan and sent it to me?
Reply to
Digital Cowboy