FA: Hase, Tamiya, Nichimo, Academy & Lindberg

21 kits up for auction this week. Included are 1/48 Tamiya Shiden and chrome-plated F-84G with Thunderbirds markings, 1/48 Nichimo Mustang, and 1/72 MiG-23 & 27 from Academy, Hasegawa MiG-25, some less common Japanese WWII aircraft kits, and an Italeri Ju52 minesweeper (the plane with the big loop) and a Lindberg repop of the battle-damaged A4 Skyhawk. All auctions end Sunday night, 6 May 2007. You can see my listings here:

(had some trouble posting pics via eBay, will try to fix that at a later time, but pics embedded in listings)

M. J. Rudy

AT hotmail DOT com

Reply to
M. J. Rudy

i bought one. gernot kindly sent me the hase jake kit. i wanted the catapult. may never build the plane.

Reply to
someone

Good luck on the Japanese kits. I didn't seem to attract any interest with mine.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Mine is catapault-less. It pre-dates the kit with.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

the catapult is pretty sweet. there's a seperate cradle for the ac that looks bashable for other ac. i want to try building a 1/48 with the little one as a model. got to get my gonkulator out to upsacle.

Reply to
someone

Reply to
M. J. Rudy