FA: P-43, XB-70, FJ-2/3, XP-60, more rare - end S unday 12/2 CAC Boomerang, C-131, Airacuda...

I have the following rare, out of production kits up for auction on eBay. Auction ends this Sunday around 11 pm CST, USA. I will ship any of these kits worldwide (now INCLUDING the XB-70):

Classic Airframes 48th P-43 Lancer:

AMT/ERTL 72nd XB-70 Valkyrie Limited Edition (US only!):
ESCI 48th North American FJ-2/3 Fury plus Microscale Marine Fury decals 48-129:
Pegaso (Lindberg mold) 175th Tupolev Tu-104:
Pegaso (Lindberg mold) 180th DH Comet IV:
Pavla 72nd Vought F6U-1 Pirate:
LTD 48th CAC Boomerang
Anigrand 72nd Curtiss XP-60C/E prototype
Frog 72nd Macchi MC.202 Folgore (old Blue Series boxing)
Testors (ex-Hawk) Convair C-131 Samaritan
Rareplanes 72nd Bell XFM-1 Airacuda
Maquette 72nd (Ex-Frog) Vickers Vimy 66 Vernon
Frog Fokker VII b 3m Southern Cross Tri-motor
WWI LOT: Airfix Bristol Fighter "Brisfit" ; Revell DeHavilland DH.2; Revell Fokker D.VII ; Morane Saulnier J (with excellent Russian decals by MPD)
All the best, Tom Test

Reply to
VoicesOn