FAO Ingo the German

cool SU22 on Hyperscale, im hoping to do 1 or 2 in 72nd this year.....interesting article too, esp as i have been to Rothenburg

Just bought a new car(well new to me), my first ever German car, a BMW......maybe i can drive to Berlin in Sept!

Reply to
Jules

Yes, a very nice Fitter. I'm actually working on one of those right now. Mine will become an M-3 from VVS in Afghanistan though (and my M-4 will become Afghan).

Reply to
JJ

Looks very cool.. btw saw your Beemer via the uk.maintenance ng. Very nice indeed!!

Jetsonik

i pick it up Friday. I think its a bit underpowerd from what people have said, but looking forward to it. I cant wait to drive around E Germany later this year.

Reply to
Jules