For Sale - Two Babylon 5 Starfuries

I have two extra Babylon 5 Starfuries, the original issues. $20 each plus $5 shipping and handling. Save money and buy both for $35 plus $6 shipping. Email me at snipped-for-privacy@pcmodeler.com. _________________ Mark F. We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. Thomas Sowell

Reply to
pcmodeler

it wasn't me, i wasn't there and i was just followinmg orders. um, has anyone used that one?

$20 total price.

Dan Beavers

Reply to
Dan Beavers